By completing your registration for a course and making a payment of full or instalment fee, you agree to the following terms and conditions:
- All courses fees must be received 14 days before course date. Balance of course fees should be paid by credit/debit/charge card or bank transfer. Please contact our customer advisors on 01206 688043.
Cancellation and non attendance policy:
The following charges will apply in case of cancellation or non attendance:
- Twenty per cent (20%) of the Payments where cancellation is within twenty eight (28) days of the Course Date;
- One hundred per cent (100%) of the Payments where cancellation is within twenty one (21) days of the Course Date;
- One hundred per cent (100%) of the Payments where the Attendees fail to attend at the Location on the Course Date to receive the Services.
The Customer shall not be required to pay a transfer fee if the transfer is due to cancellation or variation by Magic Training.
The following charges will apply if the Customer transfers their booking/s to a later date:
- One hundred per cent (100%) for transfers made within four (4) days of the Course Date;
- Fifty per cent (50%) for transfers made between five (5) and twenty (20) days of the Course Date;
- Free of charge for all transfers made twenty one (21) days or greater before the Course Date.
The transfer option only relates to Attendees who are transferring to a different date on the same course. The choice of course date must be specified at the time of transfer (otherwise the instruction will be considered a cancellation). The option to transfer can only be used once for each Attendee, after which any transfer will be considered a cancellation.
The Customer may transfer a place on a course for one Attendee to a substitute Attendee free of charge.
The Customer may cancel the Services by telephone but such cancellation must be confirmed immediately in writing by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Magic Training LTD reserves the right to cancel a course if number of delegates have not reached the minimum required to run the course effectively.
The company also reserves the right to cancel in the event of an unforeseen circumstance which would result in an unsafe training environment.
In the event of a cancellation, Magic Training Limited will either arrange for an alternative course date or offer a full refund of the fee paid.
Any refund will may take up to 14 working days to process.
Refunds will be made to the credit/debit or charge card used when booking.